Annual Meeting - Sponsorship Opportunities
The Garden Writers Association Annual Symposium is the perfect place to promote your products and services to the largest gathering of garden communication experts. Your sponsorship of an event at the GWA Annual Symposium will give you direct contact with all of the GWA attendees through the special PR opportunities only available to sponsors!
With your sponsorship you will have the opportunity to:
- Spotlight company information/products with key media professionals in the garden industry
- Receive company recognition in the conference brochure, website and on-site program
- Expand business opportunities by spotlighting your company and its products during your sponsored event
- Reserve one of a limited number of prime booth locations
in the exhibit hall (while available; 1st come, 1st
served; all exhibit fees apply).
Be A Part of This Year’s Premier Gardening Communication Event in Quebec, Canada
|Monday Awards Dinner $12,000
Keynote and Presenter Support $10,000
Saturday Box Lunch $10,000
General Donation $10,000
|Grand Opening Reception* $8,500
Business Mtg. Breakfast $8,000
Sunday Box Lunch $5,000
Monday Box Lunch $5,000
Closing Exhibit Reception* $5,000
General Donation $5,000
*May include 8-10 minute speaking opportunity
|Monday Awards Dinner $12,000
Banquet Reception $3,500
Coffee/Tea/Soda Break $2,000/break
First Timer & Mentor Reception $2,500
Registration Bags Call for Quote
Tour Transportation $2,500/tour
General Donation $1,500+
|Karaoke Party $1,000
Meeting Lapel Pins $900
Water Bottles Call for Quote
General Donation $500+
Sponsor Benefits & Guidelines
The purpose of sponsoring an event at the GWA symposium is to support the association while your
company gains a positive public relations experience. In order to maximize your sponsorship and
help the association, please follow the guidelines below.
Registration Bag Literature Guidelines
- Please see chart above for number of pages allowed with each level of sponsorship. Literature that
exceeds the number of allowable pages cannot be included in the registration packets.
- Additional literature information:
- Catalogues, press kits, and other bound materials cannot be accepted.
- All items (pens, trinkets, pins, etc…) will count as one page of literature.
- Product samples (seed packs, soil packs, etc...) cannot be accepted. Any samples sent to the
convention centre will be discarded.
Literature Shipping Information
- This year, you will ship your literature directly to the convention centre. Your materials must arrive
on or after August 10, 2013. Materials that do not arrive on time cannot be included in the attendee
packets. Materials that arrive before 8/10/13 will be turned away by the Quebec Convention Centre.
- Anyone shipping any items to Canada must contact the GWA office to receive proper paperwork
for customs handling procedures.
- Please include this information on your shipping label:
Garden Writers Association, Office Inserts
Centre des Congres de Quebec
875 rue St-Joachim,
ATTN: Louis Vaillancourt
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE GWA!
- Registrations are not transferable to persons outside the sponsoring company.
- All persons must submit a completed registration form to register for the individual events.
- Optional Tours are not included in the registration.
More information about this year's sponsorship opportunities will be coming soon! Specific questions about sponsorship opportunities can be addressed to email@example.com